HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Monday, December 15, 2014

home decor cravings



lately i've really been feeling a bedroom makeover, and for the new year, i'm planning to give it a little revamp. currently, my cath kidston comforter takes up the lower half of the bed. i'm planning to replace it with a brown fur throw, and some gold accent pillows to replace the pink ones.

i guess i'm just feeling i'm over the pink, you know? i think the gold and navy compliment each other nicely for a more put together look. new year, fresh bedroom!

3 comments:

  1. That blanket is amazing! Target never disappoints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fur throw is amazing! I finally added a couch to my apartment, and I definitely need something like that so that I don't have to run back and forth and grab my favorite blanket from the bedroom :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.