HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Monday, December 22, 2014

happy holidays!


it's the most wonderful time of the year! tomorrow, i'll be driving down to fairhope to spend christmas with my family. i'm really excited! as of right now, i don't have any new year's eve plans, but i'll be off work, so who knows what i'll get into. i'm going to be taking a little bit of a blogging break this week, but i'll be back next week & into january!

i've got a lot of planning to do for birmingham bloggers to get us situated with our january event (february is in the works too!). i'm also looking forward to working on my 2015 marketing/business plans as well. january is a really exciting time for a type a like me.

i hope everyone has a lovely holiday!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.