HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Friday, December 5, 2014

christmas list 2014



here are some of the goodies i've got my eye on this year... and i've been really, really good, i promise. i guess it says something about where i'm at in life when coasters are on my christmas list. what are these adult priorities? i also need some new wine glasses desperately!

i tried on a pair of my cousin's troopas when i visited her in austin, and fell in love. how in the world had i not picked up these boots already? they're comfy, versatile and perfect for a winter outfit with plaid & a chunky knit sweater.

what's on your christmas list?!

6 comments:

  1. I have the same key pouch but with the classic LV monograms. I feel like it's one of those pieces that's appropriate for every stage in life :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wine glasses have been dwindling thanks to many clumsy trips into the dish washer. Is it sad that's one of the things on my wish list this year too? I love these & love the price tag too!

    Julie
    Life in the Little Yellow House

    ReplyDelete
  3. We desperately need wine glasses! I love those you pictured.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.