HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Friday, May 30, 2014

in the nude: current lipstick favorites


lip products are a bit of struggle for me. wearing them daily is a hassle. it's gotten better over the years, because these days i'll rock a bright pink revlon lip butter, and i'm crazy about mac's girl about town. but lately, i've been really into nudes & nude toned lipsticks. i always prefer a more moisturizing consistency - needless to say, i don't think i own a matte lipstick! i'm all about being comfortable.

maybelline's warm me up, mac's hue, nyx's butter lipstick in snow cap

these are my current favorites - they're great for everyday wear. maybelline's warm me up is a richer toned nude with pink & red undertones - this is the one i prefer if i want a more complete look. mac's hue is a creamy, slightly opaque pink; the best thing about this lipstick is the comfort factor, as it's not drying and feels just like a balm. similarly, nyx's butter lipstick in snow cap is my latest purchase, and is also highly moisturizing & shiny, and so flattering on lighter skin tones. 

what are your lipstick favorites?

4 comments:

  1. I am loving those nudes! Especially the NYX one because I usually can't wear lipstick in general because it is too drying and I stick to glosses but I really think I want to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MAC lipsticks. My favorite however are my two covergirl ones! So much pigment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently bought some NYX lipsticks and I am really liking them, I only really starting likely lipsticks when I started working... it's definitely been a process getting used to it but i'm starting to have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.