HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

life catchup: memorial day weekend + last week

just a quick little life update considering the past few weeks have been insane for me - and it's only going to get crazier. june & july are nuts in my calendar (but they're going to be SO much fun). so here's what i've been up to:
  • last week, i finally got my kate spade business card holder in the mail, + my new cards! i'm in looooove. also, molly designed our birmingham bloggers cards, and those came in too! 
  • molly, beth & i attended an exclusive see jane write workshop on thursday night feautring wade kwon, & learned a lot about taking your blogging career further. we put our business cards to use for the first time! thank you so much for the invite, javacia!
  • i had a relaxing memorial day weekend as well. on saturday, i went hiking at ruffner mountain trails with my friend priscilla. saturday night, i got dinner & drinks at paramount, a newer place in town featuring awesome burgers & arcade games (b'ham people, go NOW if you haven't been. their burgers beat out chez fon fon's for me). afterward we did a bit of hopping around from avondale brewery to parkside to post office pies. avondale rocks. spread the love.
  • sunday was spent lounging at my friend's aunt's house in greystone. is this place not ridiculous? the view is facing 280 + birmingham and most of hoover. i floated in the pool for what felt like hours. afterwards, we had a mini bbq & enjoyed the evening on the porch.
  • on monday i stopped by ulta & picked up a few essentials, nothing fancy, and then my usual day of yoga, meal prepping for the week & watching the bachelorette, duh.
hope everyone had a safe & happy memorial day weekend! did you go to the beach or hang out in town like i did?

5 comments:

  1. The kate spade card holder is perfect with your business cards! I love it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that view is gorgeous! I spent hours in my pool yesterday but the view was nothing like that. Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to Paramount before, and I love the place. I still haven't done the arcade room yet, but I plan on doing that soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the best burger in town, hand's down. BUT I still haven't had Saw's!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.