HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Friday, February 28, 2014

spring 2014 wishlist


this spring, i'm really into pastel printed/colored pants - i mean, when haven't i been? but specifically, i'd really like to add some coral pink/teal skinnies to my collection. chunky wedges/sandals are also on my radar! i love these snakeskin heels, they're perfect for daytime. i've also wanted the david yurman crossover ring for a while now - hmmmmm. and of course, the rebecca minkoff mini mac is always on my wishlist; maybe i can snag it in a pretty pop of color this year.

what are you craving for spring?

1 comment:

  1. Loving all the pink and teal. And those sandals are from Target?! Too cute! I am just craving warmer weather to be able to wear the sandals and flip flops! I am so over my winter shoes right now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.