HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Monday, February 3, 2014

current obsessions {volume 5}


01. my sugar paper 2014 planner. i haven't kept a planner for a year or two, but i'm excited to get back in the swing of it with this one. i love my moleskins, but this was too cute to pass up. checking off my little checkmarks i create is so satisfying. these are still at target i believe, so go check them out!

 02. gigi new york clutch - i can't stop staring at this thing. my mother got this for me for christmas (monogrammed, of course) and it is so beautiful in person that i can't even deal. it's large enough to hold a regular sized wallet, but chic enough for night time. totally. obsesssed.

03. yoga studio app - would it be too cheesy if i said this has totally changed my life? the classes offered on this app are simple to follow. i can pick beginner, intermediate and advanced classes that last 15, 30 or 60 minutes. recently i've even come home to do the 15 minute classes on my lunch break!

6 comments:

  1. I love the clutch, it's such a beautiful colour!

    Charlotte Breony xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lusting after that exact clutch, except with my monogram obviously, since I first saw it months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meredith, I love your clutch. Very pretty. I'm also trying to get back in the swing of keeping up a calendar. Maybe getting a cute one would inspire me! : )

    x, Mary

    LaylonBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clutch, and such a cute calendar!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.