HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Monday, February 24, 2014

instagram diary - a fairhope weekend


2014 has been off to a roaring start. i've got so much going on in the next few months, and honestly january & february felt like 6 months of my life for so many reasons. whew!

i just returned from fairhope, where i spent a weekend with friends and my parents. it was so refreshing to get out of town for a minute and enjoy the weather by the bay. we attended the KOER mardi gras ball and parade, which was a total freakin' success and amazing time. downtown fairhope was gorgeous, as always. we lunched at windmill market to live music, partied at mcsharry's & my place, sat on the pier at night and enjoyed downtown during the day. i loved getting to show my friends my hometown.

march is gonna be insane y'all. SO MUCH GOING ON! and i can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.