HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Monday, February 17, 2014

insta-style {volume 1}

it's no secret that i'm obsessed with instagram. not only is it a seamless & beautiful way to share photos, it has become a fantastic style resource for me. i follow way too many people and i feel like i find new accounts to follow every day! i'm contemplating whipping up a post listing my favorites.

these are a few of my favorites outfits i've posted as of late. as you can see, i'm smitten with my herringbone vest that i got for christmas. i've also gotten really into plaid! i need more of it! and of course, my absolute favorite flats aside from my revas, my j. crew emery bow flats. love it!

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.