HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Monday, November 4, 2013

current obsessions {volume 3}


01. j. crew sweaters - i mean, who doesn't love a j. crew sweater? especially if they're j. crew factory & on sale! these have 3/4 length sleeves and are perfect for layering or wearing alone.


 02. black quilted puffer vest from old navy - for $30, this was a steal. i've been wearing it on top of my j. crew sweaters & long sleeve shirts. i love the gold hardware.


03. bath & body works pumpkin pecan waffles candle- smells like heaven, truly. this is all i've been burning for the month of october.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't purchased a single fall candle this year and it makes me sad! Pumpkin pecan waffles sounds like heaven in a jar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get a single candle, get this one! :)

      Delete
  2. I wanted this candle, and other ones for the fall but I haven't gotten a chance! I see this one all the time it seems very popular. So i need to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.