HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Friday, November 8, 2013

winter wishes

 
 
these are the items i've got my eye on currently (christmas list?). ah, the coveted j. crew herringbone vest - who knows if i'll be able to get my hands on one. the $12 walmart look alike is even sold out (but i'm still checking for it weekly!). if you know me you know i'm addicted to cups like nobody's business, so of course a cute kate spade mug is in order for when it gets chillier. these ankle booties from target are a great price, how can i say no? baublebar's statement necklaces are my favorite. and candles? eh, that's a given. time to stock up.

1 comment:

  1. I love Christmas candles! They are my favorite! xx
    http://www.shewrotetoday.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.