HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

fall 2014 finds

 

these are some items i've picked up in the past few weeks prepping for fall! of course i needed more plaid/gingham... i feel like i never have enough of those shirts, and they're perfect for layering. and, as always, i made my bi-yearly trip to bath & body works to stock up on fall scents. my mom got me this adorable quilted crossbody from nordstrom - it's actually way more of an oxblood color than it appears online! 

the pave chevron ring from stella & dot is my current favorite ring right now - it's so comfortable and not to mention adorable. oh, and if you've ever wanted a pair of jeffrey campbell litas but haven't taken the plunge (like me) go to target immediately and pick up these susan booties. they're just like litas - but $35. they also come in a few different shades!

what have you picked up for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.