HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

photo diary: late september


happy october! woo! my birthday is on the 13th, halloween is my favorite holiday, and if we're lucky enough, alabama gets a little chilly. and i know everyone says october is their favorite, but i feel like i've got some bonafide reasons there.

i spent the 23rd-27th of september in nashville for work & stopped by tory burch at green hills to get myself an early birthday present. if you follow me on instagram, you know what it is! when i got back in town on friday, my parents came up from fairhope to join my brother and i at the alabama vs. ole miss game in tuscaloosa. i love games, but... i think i'm good on alabama football for a little while (try going there for 4 years, ok, it gets exhausting!). on sunday, we ventured to whole foods and railroad park for the second annual trucks by the tracks, which was an awesome food truck event. after a mimosa, my weekend was kind of drawing to a close - i started feeling sick, like baaaad cold sick.

so now i'm battling sickness, grinding away at work and planning some neat things for the next few weeks.

sidenote: are you a woman blogger in alabama? why haven't you joined alabama women bloggers yet?! it's a great way to get involved, and we're hoping to set up an alabama women bloggers conference soon!

1 comment:

  1. Happy October! I also love your instagrams! Oh my god, that beverage, whatever it is looks wondeful, and its sad because whole foods is like 30 mins away from my house :/

    xoxo, Darianne <3

    www.shewrotetoday.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.