HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Friday, October 4, 2013

current obsessions {volume 2}


01. my new tory burch reva flats! i have lusted after these shoes for a while now, and got them as an early birthday present. they go with everything and are perfect for the office.



 02. my new monogrammed notebook from letterlovedesign. i love looking at it on my desk!


03. this sweater from loft. its my absolute favorite at the moment and i can't wait to wear it when it gets a little chillier! the jeweled peter pan collar + the fit truly make it. its very flattering.

what are your obsessions this month?

3 comments:

  1. I love Tory Burch flats. Everyone I know has had or have them and they seem to love them, although one girl said they are uncomfy at first because the back rubs up against her heel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was afraid they'd be uncomfortable, but I think they just need to be broken in a bit. Mine didn't rub on my heel, but it did on my toes - but this was when I walked 5+ miles in them, haha. I think if you're not walking far they shouldn't bother you!

      Delete
  2. Hey Meredith!

    There's a little award going around called the Versatile Blogger Award and I nominated you. Love your blog and figured you deserved some blog love!

    Check out my latest post for the deets.

    xo Ashton

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.