HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

it comes naturally

"your love" on repeat, my fortune when i got chinese last week, china glaze's "meteor shower", geekin' in a homemade facial mask with honey, nutmeg + cinnamon, my peppermint meringues, new velour hoodie from juicy couture after a day of shopping with michelle, making my favorite orange chicken stir fry for dinner tuesday night, homemade caesar salad + pinot noir wednesday night. i can't wait for christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Those peppermint meringues are so pretty! When I saw them on my Instagram feed I wanted some for myself asap ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'your love' by nicki minaj-so cute makes me cry a little and i love your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! :) I'm a new follower- I love your blog :)

    Amy xx
    www.the-cameras-lying.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.