HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

happy holidays!




i love christmas. i do the same thing every year, but i look forward to it so much. on christmas eve, i whipped up a quick batch of my go to red velvet cupcakes to take to my grandmother's. christmas morning, i opened gifts with my family, then we went to my grandmother's for lunch. mimosas, beef tenderloin & the most AMAZING mashed potatoes ever = the meal i look forward to all year, every year. i got lots of presents that i'd been wanting, including some things from my holiday wishlist! i am so in love with the coach poppy scent, i'll probably go through half the bottle before the new semester starts. my other obsession is the steve madden annie booties - i can't wait to wear these on new year's eve!

this week i'll be spending time with friends, working out, watching netflix, baking & doing a little shopping with mom. during the upcoming weekend i'll be back in tuscaloosa to ring in the new year with my boyfriend & spend some time with him! hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Those red velvet cupcakes looks so delicious

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.