HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Monday, November 17, 2014

kickin' chili

so in the past few days, it's gotten super chilly here in birmingham. i was craving something comforting & warm, so my first thought was to this low carb chili recipe i've made once before. it's perfect for breezy autumn nights, so bring out the crockpot & make it asap. you won't regret it. this recipe has no beans and quite a kick to it, but of course, you can scale back on the spice if needed.

click here to visit peace, love & low carb for the recipe. i promise it's worth it! to see some of my other low carb favorites, click here to read a compilation post i made a while back. enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love me some chili so I will be most definitely trying this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.