HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Thursday, November 13, 2014

insta-style: fall edition



here are a few shots of what i've been wearing lately. it's only just now cold enough for scarves, boots & sweaters here in birmingham, but i've really been loving it! on my trip to austin, it was in the lower 70's, so i got to wear my floral asos midi skirt for the first time! but of course, back in alabama i'm busting out the blanket scarves. i got mine on amazon for $20 (the price has dropped to $14 now, so go snag one! you won't regret it!). i think i'm going to need to invest in more coats this winter - we're supposedly in for a super chilly one.

follow me on instagram for more! what have you been wearing so far this fall?

4 comments:

  1. Is that ring in the bottom left photo the Kendra Scott Ella? I've got it on my Christmas wish list. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING that scarf. And its now only $11! This girl is sold!

    Julie
    lifeinthelittleyellowhouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.