HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Thursday, January 17, 2013

an alabama snow day


safe to say, it doesn't snow much around here. it happened two years ago, and before that it had been nearly a decade. when they predicted a winter storm, i woke up and drove to birmingham, did errands and went about my day... but on my drive home, the snow began! it was tiny flurries at first, but then progressed to full on, ground covering snow. i know many people deal with this daily, but in this part of the country, it's a treat! i plan to sit inside, snuggle up to some good TV & enjoy the pretty white view outside my window.

ps; my roommate's dog wolf is the cutest.

1 comment:

  1. They say that snow is coming here to Georgia but then it didn't come and I would really like to see some snow one day here in GA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.