HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Friday, August 19, 2011

a lush life

if you know me, it's no secret that i love lush. my mother was kind enough to pick me up some goodies in chicago this past week while she was there on business, & i absolutely have to share. since there's no lush in alabama, i usually order from online or pick up items in new orleans. by the way, lush, there's a macy's in birmingham that could really use you...

i got 3 bath bombs & soap! sex bomb, my FAVORITE! + twilight, which i've used before, & geo phyzz, which is new! i wanted to try out rockstar soap because it smells heavenly. their soaps are to die for. i've got such a long list of lush products i love that i'll likely order more in the next few months.



what lush products have you tried, & which are your favorites?

10 comments:

  1. i have ocean salt face scrub, omg i love it - wakes you up and makes my face feel lovely!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ emily - i've been wanting to try that one for soooo long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lush products are always so pretty! I've never tried any of their bath products, but unfortunately their skincare did nothing for me, so I've been a little turned off ever since! But I hear so many good things about the bath bombs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you so must, i really reccomend it - ive written a review here; http://emiilyx.blogspot.com/2011/05/lush-ocean-salt-face-scrub.html
    but its the best product i ow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i looove lush! i haven't been to their store in forever though, i think i might have to go the next time i'm in the city. my favorite lush product is their 'sultana of soaps' soap <3 i really want to try their bath bombs, but i don't have a bathtub, so...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried lush but I really wanna :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pictures and love Lush. i like the strawberry shaped bath melt but it always melts in the heat of the car before i get it home. humph!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a lush in my nearest mall, and it smells so good! But I've never really thought to stop in, haha. There's so many things in there, its overwhelming! But looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always wanted to try Lush products.. I heard their soaps are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.