HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

naps, naps & more naps



captain jack sparrow, view from green mountain in huntsville, nothing but noodles!, pinkberry in birmingham, nails of the weekend, the stadium at night viewed from my friend's new apartment, neutrogena naturals purifying facial cleanser (a supposed dupe for philosophy's purity), starbucks x 1000 to keep me awake at work, dinner at california pizza kitchen, my new headboard (!!!!) and sephora buys.

class class, work work, study study. that's all i do these days. i spent the past two weekends with my boyfriend; the weekend of the 13th, i drove to huntsville and was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful it was. i had never been before, and i wasn't sure what i was expecting, but the mountains were breathtaking and the view from the area around my boyfriend's family's place was gorgeous. oh, and they have a nothing but noodles there - another first, which was delicious. on my list of places to try again.

on monday, i drove to birmingham with michelle with the intention of picking up a new id mini wallet thing for my keys, since the one i have currently is pretty dirty. but no such luck, so i grabbed a new urban decay primer potion (i've been out for months and i have no idea how i've gone without it) and a new philosophy bubble bath, cabana girl, which smells just like a cocktail. SO GOOD. i also stopped by the apple store to see if i could get my phone fixed... the top button has been broken for a few months now. if i had known it was as simple as walking in, having my phone under warranty and simply getting a brand new one, i would have done it a long time ago. warranties are awesome.

when i got home my headboard had been delivered! i'd been patiently waiting and was so excited to receive it. i meant to get one when i first moved into my apartment, but i never got around to it. it completes my bed, and practically my entire room. it's plushy, comfy and gorgeous!

i'm honestly ready for summer to be over... i want football, a regular class schedule and my senior year to finally be here. i've become so pro at napping it's ridiculous!

7 comments:

  1. Are you a Bama fan by chance? :) Love your blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a school that I'm looking at! I knew you were from Alabama, and I read you mentioning Tuscaloosa sometime back so I had to ask! BTW, if you could recommend a Philosophy product for a newbie, what would it be? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first Philosophy products I got were the bubblebaths, so definitely those! The only other ones I've used are the Purity facial cleanser & Hope in a Jar moisturizer, & I really loved both. So far, I haven't tried anything Philosophy I haven't liked, so you can't really go wrong!

      Delete
  3. I feel you on the football.....IT NEEDS TO COME BACK ON!!! I'm starting college this year and to me, football is an essential to me for college

    ReplyDelete
  4. What in the world is on your frozen yogurt? It looks DELICIOUS, but I'm more of a Red Mango-goer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.