HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

mini ulta haul + review

i stopped by ulta last week & picked up a few little things i've been wanting to try for a while now. trips to ulta get me so excited, & i love picking up goodies just because!

opi's 'ski teal you drop' : 10/10 - no issues here, as i have a pretty consistent love affair with opi & their polishes never fail. i don't have many blues in my polish collection & i can't wait to wear this color all the time, its great for winter (although our "winter" has been 60 degrees so far).

nyx's eyeshadow base : 5/10 - i was searching for a cheaper alternative to urban decay's primer potion, which i've used for years. after a few days of trial i can safely say it doesn't match udpp, but it will work in a pinch.

philosophy's purity : 8/10 - this cleaner is incredible. i wanted to resist purchasing it because i knew i'd love it, & i was right. it smells divine, makes my face feel truly clean & makes my skin look great. going back to drugstore cleanser probably won't happen now. i'm turning into a philosophy junkie! the only reason i rated 8/10 is because i will have to see how it goes with my skin for long term use, but so far, i'm quite impressed.

5 comments:

  1. Don't OPI polishes just have the BEST names? :)

    Amy x
    www.the-cameras-lying.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. try e.l.f. eyeshadow primer, it is DIVINE. For like a dollar or three (i don't remember) it is WORTH it. My eyeshadow doesn't crease at all with it, mind you my days starts at 7 in the morning and end at 7 at night and my eye makeup looks amazing. TRY IT! It is available in target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ B - thanks! i've heard tons about the elf eyeshadow primer so i'm going to have to give it a shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. is philosophy good? Every time I go to ulta and see it, I always wondered if its really good

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.