HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

counting down the days

daniel & i went on a little fro-yo date the other night! lately i've been really stressed with school & finishing up my final projects for the summer semester. at the end of next week i'll finally be finished, & i'll have almost a month long break before my classes for fall start.

i went to michael's yesterday to pick up some baking supplies. i'm a sucker for cute cupcake papers & i couldn't resist picking a few up. i've told myself that i'm going to take a break from cupcakes for a while & bake something new, but now i'm being drawn back in... maybe i just need to burn myself out & then i'll work on breads, cheesecakes, etc., but for now i still have a lot of cupcake recipes lined up to try, & a lot of occasions to bake for coming up!

this weekend daniel's parents are coming to visit, & the beginning of next week marks my lease starting at my new place! i won't ~officially be living there till the 5th, but i'll be spending next week moving & getting ready to turn in my final portfolio for class on the 3rd, aka i'll be incredibly busy. on tuesday i'm picking up the keys & a new chapter in my life begins - my first apartment. lots of exciting updates & photos are to come in the next few weeks! cross your fingers for me!

7 comments:

  1. You have so much exciting stuff coming up soon! I can't wait to see the pictures of your new apartment, lovely! Really like the fro yo pics, wish we had gigs like that in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcakes are irresistible! I bake them too when I have free time!
    Great blog, I followed!
    Check out mine?
    http://ellecharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first apartment!

    Jenny @ ohlovely.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the moving! i love cute cupcakes supplies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ holly - no fro yo in the uk?! blasphemy!

    thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks so yummy :>

    what's your favorite flavor, Meredith? :O

    b.

    briandainthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh! Best wishes with everything!

    http://candize-b.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.