HOME   ■   ABOUT   ■   SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING   ■   CONTACT

Monday, March 30, 2015

springtime life catchup


is this still a lifestyle blog? it's been a minute since i did a good old fashioned life update post. if you read my post on 'why i scheduled side gig work hours', you can imagine i've done some reorganizing and restructuring in my life recently. these changes have been immensely satisfying for my health and happiness. needless to say, there have been a lot of changes in recent weeks - all good changes. guess the springtime is bringing some spring cleaning to my life, yeah?

i was recently asked if i was still considering moving, and it kind of caught me off guard. i haven't thought about moving in months, which is odd for me. birmingham... what are you doing to me? this wasn't the plan! i dunno y'all. but for now i'm staying put. let's just say that.

so here's what i've been up to lately...

  • i finally stopped by local juicery sprout & pour to try out their juices, and i was so impressed! quench is definitely my favorite.
  • alabama is currently experiencing the brief few weeks of spring we'll be allotted... so i'm finally wearing some bright colors and enjoying it!
  • the other weekend, i got together with beth and rachel to work on a project of ours, and we knocked out a few blog posts in the process too... beth had a beautiful strawberry lemon cake to photograph, and i photographed my pecan crusted goat cheese bacon greens salad. YUM.
  • i've gotten a lot more confident in my thoughts on marketing, social media, etc. - and i've found i actually thoroughly enjoy writing about them. my writing skills need flexing, badly, but i think i'm going to be able to maintain a linear thought process and actually write on a few of my marketing tips, tricks and experiences. so far, it's going well, and i've enjoyed the content switchup!
  • still listening to being boss like it's my freakin' job. LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST.
  • i ran my second color me rad 5k (read my tips from last year here) and had a blast. if you haven't done this 5k, just go do it. it's a great way to start your saturday. 

has your spring started off on a good note?

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to do that Color Me Rad 5K. One day soon, I hope to go out there and do it. It seems like it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks amazing !!! I love your header.
    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hello@meredithnoelle.com.